[DeTomaso] unsprung weight

JEFFREY COBB jeffcobb1 at me.com
Sun Oct 28 14:38:37 EDT 2012

Unsprung weight is all parts of that corner that are not held upward by spring tension.  Basically all dynamic parts, since the body is static in this thought.
So from the outer ring of the  upper inner bushing outward to wheel unit and back to same of lower bushing. Including the moving sway bar and it's end links along with drive axle not counting the drive flange and half log the u-joint.
Basically all weight that is moved upwards from a bump.

Hope this helps.

Jeff Cobb
Cell 225-907-4514

Jeff Cobb Auto Works