[DeTomaso] Oregonians

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 19:44:43 EDT 2012

Uh, don't start THAT again!

Two DeTomaso buyers added a new car to the registry today, off the internet,
so I know anyone can.

AND...

For this car (and the rest of the "Unknowns") one does not have to have
shared a single freakin' photo, in order to see it.

=   =  =

Can't tell if I know the car - can't access the image.

Stephen Nelson

Hey,  De Tomaso owners in Oregon:

A Pantera has just been added to the registry, out of Oregon, but only
offered for sale in Europe.

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/Unknown693/Unknown693
.asp

I don't recognize it, maybe one of you do?

The registry indicates in Oregon there are at least 40 cars.  (I know of a
few more but they are

California cars "registered" in Oregon.)

Chuck

-----
No virus found in this message.