[DeTomaso] Harmonic Balancer

B. Seib oldwheel at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 26 20:27:48 EDT 2012

I think you should find out why the mark doesn't line up with the keyway
aligned, before you just re-mark it. If the balancer has a 28oz included
imbalance, shouldn't that be carefully phased to the counterweight angles on
the crankshaft ? I doubt if this aspect can safely be ignored. Maybe it is
phased correctly in spite of the marks being in error, but you should know
this before you install it.

Barry
sean mundy seanmundy at hotmail.com