[DeTomaso] Harmonic Balancer

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 19:49:33 EDT 2012

I agree with  Asa.

Bud #3400

--- On Fri, 10/26/12, Asa Jay Laughton <asajay at asajay.com> wrote:

From: Asa Jay Laughton <asajay at asajay.com>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Harmonic Balancer
To: detomaso at realbig.com
Date: Friday, October 26, 2012, 5:45 PM

Sean,

I think maybe you should call the vendor, the manufacturer and ask them why they think it's off.  Who knows... maybe they sent you the wrong balancer.  I wouldn't re-mark it.  Something is off here and I think you should find out what.  The amount it is off, as shown in your photo, is quite a bit.

Call the manufacturer and ask them questions first.
Asa Jay

--Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home
http://www.racingagainstautism.com
http://www.teampanteraracing.com