[DeTomaso] Harmonic Balancer

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Oct 26 18:45:46 EDT 2012

Sean,

I think maybe you should call the vendor, the manufacturer and ask
them why they think it's off.  Who knows... maybe they sent you the
wrong balancer.  I wouldn't re-mark it.  Something is off here and I
think you should find out what.  The amount it is off, as shown in
your photo, is quite a bit.

Call the manufacturer and ask them questions first.
Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home
http://www.racingagainstautism.com