[DeTomaso] Harmonic Balancer

sean mundy seanmundy at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 26 17:58:43 EDT 2012

I don't have the flywheel installed yet.
The two keyways are on the Romac because its supposedly a heavier duty unit for blown motors.
I know I'm lining up on the right key way because the marks on the other side of the balancer
are in the 180 range so neither of the two possible orientations line up.
Maybe if I keep staring at it thing will make sense.