[DeTomaso] NPC: Who has the funniest politicians?

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 26 15:02:15 EDT 2012

The absolute worse thing that anyone in America can do wrong is to use the "N" word in public.  Notice that I cannot even write it without some person of the Liberal persuasion (that would be a Democrat party person) getting all underalled!  There have been instances in the past 20 years that a famous person has done this and has been either fired, or caused to step down from their position.      -----------         Oh, and a certain party here has also overturned 100 years of tradition and it is NOT ok to say Merry Christmas - one should say Happy Holidays.  No matter what your religious belief, 100 years of happiness tradition!!!    ---Bill