[DeTomaso] Harmonic Balancer

sean mundy seanmundy at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 26 13:13:13 EDT 2012

Making progress on my new engine build and time came to install the new balancer.
I removed the stock balancer from my old engine and compared it to the new Romac balancer
by stacking them up together with the keyways aligned.
Remember all the times Jack has said don't trust the timing marks on your stock balancer?
Here's proof my stock balancer outer ring had rotated significantly.  Lesson learned!
It's no wonder a dummy like me had such a big problem timing the old engine!

http://poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=38388