[DeTomaso] NPC: Who has the funniest politicians?

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Fri Oct 26 10:02:31 EDT 2012

There was a great video of this kind of stuff years ago.

When Bill Clinton was elected they were showing him and Al Gore around the
presidential Library.A shelf which surrounded the library had bust of all
the presidents from Washington to Present.

As they walked in looking around, Bill trying to be presidential, Al Gore
stepped up and pointed to all these figures and said prominently "Who are
all these guys?.........Bill Clinton stepped away from Al Gore and kept on
walking as if he didn't exist.

On the flip side,

There was another video of Reagan giving a speech at a dinner with Bush1.
The video shot pointed over the entire congregation who's attention was
sharply focused on Reagan the speaker; everybody but one.......Dan Quayle.
Dan Quayle was in the foreground of the shot with his back to the speech
eating like he was just pulled from a deserted island. Of course the
comedy show which showed the video added a bunch of eating noises which
just made the whole clip.