[DeTomaso] NPC: Who has the funniest politicians?

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Fri Oct 26 07:20:09 EDT 2012

The world is following the US Presedential campaign, and the most
important thing about that is of course the entertainment value. In
Denmark we have the most entertaining government we've had in decades,
left wing (even for Denmark!), some of the ministers are suspected to
have aided Russia in the 60s and 70s. I could go on for hours.

But here's the best one I think. Our female (nothing wrong with that of
course) prime minister made a speach about how to improve the schools,
and had some ideas that would make it easier for 3rd grade Emil to learn
Pythagoras' rule. Of course a clever journalist after the speech asked
her, if she knew what Pythagoras' rule actually was. And she had to admit
on camera that she didn't. And then when you as a viewer think, now it
can't get more embarrassing, our prime minister delivered the punchline,
soundig a bit annoyed: "I knew you were going to ask". Fabulous.

She has landed a job she can't handle, and that's entertaining to
watch...

Any better ones?

Mikael