[DeTomaso] real quiet lately

L GRAY tipo874a at msn.com
Wed Oct 24 13:31:43 EDT 2012

   Thanks Michael. Sounds like you've got a bit of fun projects slated for your ride. Hope it all goes well ! I've had a set back on the Gr.4  car engine so my time line just got lengthened by a substantial amount. Trying to decide what to do about a cylinder head problem , which "may" be repairable or just not take the chance and replace the 4V closed chambered heads with another set.
       The issue with replacing the heads is all the porting work already done on the set on the engine will have to be all re-done and matched exactly. What a pain !! Oh well............ it's only money!

  Les Gray