[DeTomaso] real quiet lately

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 12:26:52 EDT 2012

Still here...just reading what little is being posted.

Not a lot to share, next to last car show for the year this coming weekend
and Hilton Head Island Concours the following weekend with a track day in
between.

Then installing new steering rack, air horn, recovering door panels, and
removing all 4 bumpers to be sent off to either be rechromed or powder
coated black?

I'm about 75% sure of a full  yellow/black GTS paint scheme but I don't
want to black out stainless window trim...thus the hard choice on the
bumpers.
GTS paint scheme with all shiny bits or reduced shiny bits?????

Power wise, running the best ever, if not also the most sedate since the
intake gaskets ( vac leak) were replaced, totally smooth idle at 800 rpms
and well behaved street manners.

Taking orders for Detomaso Jackets that for Christmas presents and will be
introducing new
Hoodie design too.
www.michaelspantera.com/jacketoffer.html

Michael Shortt