[DeTomaso] Bushings from Maseratisource? Are they any good?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Oct 21 14:19:29 EDT 2012

In a message dated 10/20/12 22 23 47, bflesland at gmail.com writes:

> Anybody here that have any experience with the company maseratisource?
> They usually list many items on eBay.
> I am thinking of buying some A-arm bushings from them.
> Where are these manufactured? What country? Is it just cheapo China stuff?
> How is the fitment? What quality are these bushings?
>

>>>I spoke at length with Jacques (owner of Maseratisource) at Concorso
Italiano a few years ago.  He told me that he is having all his stuff made in a
former ComBlock (iron curtain) country--Hungary I think it might have been?
  They have a lot of manufacturing expertise and are hungry for capitalism,
and he's been quite happy with the results of that relationship.

I've had many, many sets of his suspension components pass through my hands
on the way to owners in Europe and Asia, and 100% of them have been happy.
 On the other hand, I have shipped some A-arm bushings which were purported
to be 'factory', but which were clearly manufacturered incorrectly, such
that after they were installed in the A-arms (no mean feat), the A-arms
couldn't be installed on the car.   They all were removed and thrown in the trash,
and replaced with Maseratisource bushings with no problems.

Shop Jacques with confidence....