[DeTomaso] Another AC Question

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Fri Oct 19 19:23:37 EDT 2012

For some perspective, I am adding an AC assembly to a car that had been
stripped of the parts many moons ago.  I've assembled the parts from
E-bay, a box of assorted items acquired with the car and local owners to
put together a relatively stock system with a front mounted condenser,
Aeroquip lines and Diesel Kiki compressor.  Well, perhaps not to stock.

Anyway, I have rebuilt the blower motor and have mounted it to the
blower assembly box.  My question is where did the motor's ground wire
originally attach.  Was it to the blower assembly box or does it tie
into the central ground stud under the driver's wiper cowl? The wire
length leads me to guess the assembly box; yet, I can't be sure and
would like to mimic the factory set-up. - Thanks JT