[DeTomaso] Moto Exotica in St. Louis

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Fri Oct 19 16:17:50 EDT 2012

A few years back, I had the pleasure of doing a 2 year contract in St.
Louis and got to know and love the town. There is an exotic car dealer
there named Moto Exotica that I would frequent to see their impressive 2
warehouses of really rare and nice cars. I still have their site bookmarked
and visit it now and then, but noticed on the ebay ad below that their
banner shows a white Pantera which I've never seen on their web site ads.
This is not a sales endorsement for Moto Exotica, but if you ever get to
STL, it's worth the trip to stroll around their showrooms.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=281002705248&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:3160

--
Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744