[DeTomaso] NPC; Who let's an 18 year old loose with a Ferrari?

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 11:38:52 EDT 2012

It is pretty common for rich coaches to reward kids with sports car rides
after success on the field.

We've all heard of violations in college sports, but I knew a coach that
let the star player drive his corvette.  I guess I should say I "knew of"
him.  The kid was several years older than me.

It would have been a pretty strong incentive for us - especially if it
were an unobtanium car like a Ferrari or Lambo.  (unobtainable for most
kids)  A corvette would have been yawning.