[DeTomaso] Hawaii 5 0 episode

gonancy at juno.com gonancy at juno.com
Fri Oct 19 10:56:27 EDT 2012

After reading the chatter about the 5-0 episode with the Panteras I decided to watch it again and play spot the errors.
I was wondering if anyone else noticed during the sequence when the "test driver" was tearing along the road the in-car shots (looking through the back window past the driver's head) you can see the air cleaner pretty plainly below the engine cover screen,  which would led me to believe that the camera guy was sitting in the truck tub with the deck lid off holding the camera (pretty shaky shots).  That's the only way to get a shot that low.  That's a scary ride!

Back to lurker mode,
GoNancy