[DeTomaso] Replacement Alternator

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Fri Oct 19 07:25:33 EDT 2012

When I went through this a while back while installing the bulkhead
reduction kit, I decided to go with a 95 Amp (I think) GM 1-wire and had
the alternator shop I bought it from add the connection for the alternator
light (at no charge). Install was simple. I don't remember how much I paid
for the alternator, but think it was less than $100.

--
Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net