[DeTomaso] more registry

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Thu Oct 18 23:06:48 EDT 2012

Dear All,

My fault, I added my personal displeasure to my previous message ("the registry and poca") when in fact the message should have been more directed towards the inaccuracy of the "registry" - and I thought perhaps folks should be aware that cars have been included in the registry without permission of the owners.  And further any information listed is "fictional."  Once a document is proven to contain inaccurate data, the whole document is in question.

I also apologize for disrupting the flow of the list, even though many seem to enjoy my rants more than I do.

The following statements are puzzling:

"any information found herein is for informational purposes only.  Charles Melton, Provamo, its owners,
officers, and employees is not responsible"

yet - "YOU acknowledge that all the material is the copyrighted property of ProvaMo
and Charles Melton, or the respective contributor."  so, which is it, Charlie boy?  Are you responsible?  or is it just "yours"????

At any rate, I do admit that I did, in fact, try to register using a "user name" that was in fact, not my true and given legal name: "YOU agree not to try to hide or conceal your identity, use a fake name or spoof your IP address or e-mail address."  Apparently I am on the level of a scumbag sex offender and should register somewhere.  But where?

whenever anyone sees my name, think about a registry with inaccurate data . . . . .

David in Durango
a registry could have inaccurate data

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 7602 (20121018) __________

http://www.eset.com