[DeTomaso] the registry and poca

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 19:21:06 EDT 2012

In my varied experience working with and at times managing substantial
 numbers of people I have  heard many people offer criticisms of the way
certain things were run  and I would  say ( and continue to say)  anyone
can point out problems with a system or situation but it takes someone with
talent and creativity to come up with solutions. The fact that I own my
particular Pantera at this point in time doesn't give me any rights over a
source that documents it's existence, look at car fax. That does not
include the right to list personal information about me unless it is a
matter of public record or if I gave it voluntarily. Personally I think
Chuck is providing a service and doing a decent job. He has the right to
manage his registry and access to it any way he sees fit. I suggest anyone
that feels that strongly about the subject start their own registry ( there
are more then one) and show everyone how "it should be done" or keep your
opinion to your self unless Chuck decides to take a survey and asks for
your opinion. Or you could always demand a refund of the fee you paid to
access the registry:>)
Boyd