[DeTomaso] the registry and poca

David Tucker david.tucker at chesapeakepanteras.com
Thu Oct 18 17:14:21 EDT 2012

Thanks Peter,

I've found that people who drive their Panera's have far less idol
time(surfing) and complain very little about anything.

I think that I'll be able to come to the Fun Rally this Spring. Where ever
it is, I'm coming the long way through North Dakota, Washington, and Oregon.
Better have 2 long distance awards ready again this year.

Dave

Always drive my Pantera
Frederick, MD