[DeTomaso] the registry and poca

Peter Havlik peterhavlik at me.com
Thu Oct 18 16:56:43 EDT 2012

We seem to be getting a lot of belly-aching lately about work being done by volunteers at their own expense.

It seems a simple proposition to me that, if you are not happy with the way something is being done, then step up and help make it better. If you are not prepared to do that, then you should just shut up and be very grateful for what you are getting.

It takes some balls to be sitting on your fat ass contributing little or nothing and yet feel entitled to slag others who have stepped up and donated thousands of hours of their free time to making the De Tomaso experience a better one.

- Peter

Message: 1