[DeTomaso] Replacement Alternator

Roland Jaeckel pantera874 at t-online.de
Thu Oct 18 16:24:53 EDT 2012

I had the same thinking about 20 years agao. Then it came into my mind, that
german engeneered Bosch  alternators usually work more than 200.000 miles
without an issue, so i replaced myworen out alternator with a new 80 amps
BMW/Bosch alternator. Only, i can say, i have done this many times on
several DT cars, my ownes and lot's of customers cars. Not even one failed
yet. So, i learned, that i have no need of an external regulator any more.

Roland