[DeTomaso] Gas tank breather

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 15:00:17 EDT 2012

FWIW -------- The overflow is located on the tank at a lower level than the filler neck peak fill point, Thus it would appear to me that an over fill on a 1972 OEM set up would dump some raw gas into the charcoal can. And without the charcoal can it will run onto the ground if allowed to. Just MHO.

Bud #3400