[DeTomaso] The DeTomaso Archives Search

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 14:42:39 EDT 2012

Jeff (and others),

I'll copy what I sent to another person, after I found out how
to work around the problem:

I found a way to access the archives.

Do not use the links POCA or each message footer provides, instead go here:

http://www.realbig.com/pipermail/detomaso/

(Inserting pipermail)

This brought up the listing by month.

Next, to search the archives I used google to find a previous post

Put the following into the google search line,
what you are searching for, hopefully as unique as you can make it

Search Target = "volt gauge"

"volt gauge" site:http://www.realbig.com/pipermail/detomaso/

Above, you are using goolge (or perhaps your favorite search engine)
and including a specific website to search using the search target.

Chuck