[DeTomaso] Replacement Alternator

Brian Dudley bd8134 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 14:02:07 EDT 2012

Hi Jeff
I purchased their 3G internally regulated model after my standard
alternator had a bad melt down and tried to take the wiring with it.
It fitted quite well, same depth etc. I did put a small washer /
spacer behind the pulley so it aligned exactly. I also rotated the
back case so the connections were easier to get to.
I am pleased with the unit, they give me a test sheet with output etc.
Cheers
Brian