[DeTomaso] the registry

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 13:46:33 EDT 2012

(Some comments deleted)

I have a presence on his site, I do not go there often and when I see an
interesting story and also see that it is a link that requires signing in
using a password - most of the time I skip it
unless I have time to jump through hoops, because it also doesn't remember
who you are ( that would make it seamless ).

Thanks to Chuck for doing the work and he is welcome at my events any time
and any place.

Michael Shortt

(On the login page) If you check the box next to "Keep Login Details" the
system will remember you... At least until you delete cookies etc...

In regards to his "Summer Summit", I'd like to attend someday... Perhaps as
part of my cross-country Pantera tour.

Chuck