[DeTomaso] the registry and poca

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 12:48:10 EDT 2012

---(David Adin wrote the following)

If you are new to the Pantera game you will soon learn:

the registry & registry guy is a screwed deal.  Not an opinion, just my
experience. (i've never been able to access ANYTHING and want to buy a
Pantera - go figure!)

poca - I was a member for a year and NEVER rec'd a newsletter in the mail.
Not an opinion, just my experience.

Most Pantera folks are wonderful. Not an opinion, just my experience.

"Chuck's Shit List, founding member"

=   =   =   =
Listers,
There comes a time when I decide that life is too short to communicate with
certain people.  David Adin past that point some time ago, and I set up a
filtering system so I do not receive any communication from him.  A couple
of guys must have noticed I was ignoring his bullshit, or missed it, and
forwarded his message to me.  So to anyone that felt compelled to pass on
his drivel, don't bother, I see no value for anyone in that.  As a matter of
fact his post is yet another regurgitation of one or more previous posts
probably meant to enflame an internet argument, more than anything
constructive, and definitely nothing "new".

I am not aware of any changes since I replied to his previous near identical
post...

If you care... See:
http://www.realbig.com/pipermail/detomaso/2012-May/143719.html

The bottom line is that David Adin refuses to agree to the terms and
conditions, which in simple terms is: Do No Harm.
I will continue to shield the registry from people like that.

Chuck Melton