[DeTomaso] the registry and poca

fastgrandma fastgrandma at aol.com
Wed Oct 17 15:01:37 EDT 2012

Okay, have to put my two cents worth in on this one.  Time, some but a lot was simply taking the info from the original registry put together (before computers) by Bill Van Ess.  So the time was simply copying someone else's hard work.  How do I know this?  Because my car is in Melton's registry even though I asked him to remove it as he never obtained permission from us to put it in there.  No real honesty there.  You may ask why I don't go in and remove it; the answer is I see no reason why I should have to register on a site when all it would take is for Melton to abide by our wishes.  Sorry, he may be in the same chapter as we are but he does not have my personal respect for reasons that I will not put in print here.

Judy

He has a lot of time invested