[DeTomaso] the registry and poca

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Wed Oct 17 14:15:09 EDT 2012

I'm reticent to get involved in this particular thread, and I respect the right of everyone to give his or her opinion, but I feel the need to say that I've been  POCA member for 6 years and it has been a wonderful experience in virtually every way.
The people are great, and even if the newsletters and Profiles magazine weren't being produced by volunteers, I would still consider them top-notch and valuable--far more than the minimal $75 annual dues.  The fact they are being produced by volunteers makes their quality and relevancy all that much more impressive.
That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it! :)
Sincerely,
ChrisPresident, Panteras Northwest