[DeTomaso] Pseudo-New Pantera?

Stephen Nelson steve at snclocks.com
Wed Oct 17 10:45:48 EDT 2012

Good morning.  A bit of humor for this am.  When on the Prova site one must
post pictures of ones car to be able to look at cars in the registry.  When
I asked about this, specifically being able to look at pictures of a car
that a gent wanted to sell, Chuck was kind enough to point out that "While
you might perceive this as a "Catch 22", in reality the site has hundreds of
DeTomaso cars you can view without the requirement to share."

He then pointed out that "Photographs are no match compared to reviewing a
car in person, so naturally you should look at your friend's car."   And,
"If your friend is interested in selling his DeTomaso, I suggest he review
the details on photographing a DeTomaso, and how to market a DeTomaso.  If
you tour the For Sale section, you'll find links to these pages, (as well as
via the site map).

Adverts here at the registry are free, and can run until the car is sold."

I can easily understand the rationale behind Chucks logic, but, well, for
those of us wanna-be's with no Pantera, well, it is a bit of a challenge.

So, the "Catch 22" Chuck refers to is apparently a subtle way of saying that
if people want to show pictures of cars that are for sale, they need to list
them in the For Sale section.

Any chance you can send me info on the car, or that it might get listed in
the for sale section?

Stephen Nelson