[DeTomaso] Mike Drew

Denny Morse denman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 07:43:40 EDT 2012

I've been busy with other things lately and am late to this thread. I
joined POCA a little over a year ago and am now the happy owner of 5197 and
the members have been a great resource to me. I can say that I'm sad and
appalled that this was aired on a public list like this. I expected more
out of POCA.

Denny
----