[DeTomaso] Pantera sold.

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 16:27:32 EDT 2012

Same pics are also located on the PI forum. Nice to see the 'Provamo listing' copied verbatum from the one I wrote up and listed for Neil in Hemmings ;>) Actually it would be good to know where the new owner first saw it and which avenues of advertizing are best, if it is Provamo then there's money to be saved!

Chuck, any chance you can use TinyURL or shorten your folder path names, every link you post seems to get truncated in my e-mail.

Julian