[DeTomaso] Pantera sold.

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 16:08:05 EDT 2012

Guys,

I've heard from the new owner, and he has updated the registry with a few
fresh pics already.

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHPNNM05357/RTHPNNM0
5357.asp

Chuck

Hi Mike,

Just had a long talk with Neil Dettorre. He sold his Pantera ( 5357)
recently. I didn't get the new owners name but he (they) are in Tuscon,
Arizona.
Neil and Carol are originally from TPOC in Orange county. They
plan on staying members of POCA in Nevada. The car was listed for sale in
PROVAMO. I can only tell the new owner he got a cream puff for his money. I

don't know many Panteras as nice as that one.

Congrats to you and your lady. Our very best wishes to both of you.

Your "lurking" friend.

Bud Williams (6556)

No virus found in this message.