[DeTomaso] Battery will not charge

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Sun Oct 14 23:48:12 EDT 2012

I suspect the AAA will only put a voltmeter across your battery terminals to see if you're getting like 13.7v or more with the engine revving.   You can do that yourself and you'll probably find you are not.
It's either the voltmeter or the alternator.  There are ways to see which it is by checking voltages at the different regulator wires, etc, but I can never remember the details.  :-(

Jim