[DeTomaso] AC/Heater core fresh air intake.

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Sun Oct 14 15:48:14 EDT 2012

Thank you Chuck and Jeff.  The pics are very helpful.

To confirm, the unit is attached to the passenger side plastic squirrel
cage cover.

The cable came attached to the fresh air box.  Which of the three levers
is the cable from the fresh air box attached to on the main control
unit?  Or, does it have it's own push pull?

Chuck, I'll upload some car pics

JT