[DeTomaso] AC/Heater core fresh air intake.

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Sun Oct 14 12:30:03 EDT 2012

Does anyone have pictures of the fresh air intake assembly on a late
model Pantera?

I picked up misc. AC parts on EBay and it include a flapper assembly for
a fresh air intake.  I assume it somehow mounts through the underside of
the wiper cowl and adjacent the evaporator box.  Yet, my personal
imagination is limiting my ability to understand how. With the interior
gutted and windshield out, I've got lots of room to play and I still
cant see how to accomplish the task.

Thanks
JT