[DeTomaso] FUN RALLY - EAST?

Mirril McMullen mirrilm at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 14 08:07:45 EDT 2012

Team,

I did Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg for a family reunion this summer (conflicted
with Saratoga, wish I could have done both).

The place is a zoo in the Summer. Make sure your cooling systems are robust.

That being said. It’s a straight shot on 81 to 40. Took me 9 hours from
Western NJ.

Once you get out of PF+G, there are incredible roads:

	1. Blue Ridge Parkway
	2. Foothills Parkway
	3. Deals Gap / Dragon
	4. Cades Cove

And there are tons of little places to go that are just gorgeous.

I would go back, but Spring or Fall would be best when the tourists are
gone.

74L WAYBAC

/\/\///

Mirril M. McMullen