[DeTomaso] Matt Merritt/Bud Greene Pantera on E-bay

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Oct 14 00:47:20 EDT 2012

Hi guys,

Bud Greene built a fantastic Pantera track car, later purchased by Matt
Merritt.   He sold it through PI Motorsports to Europe, where it was involved
in an accident during a public speed event where a track marshal (who was on
the wrong side of the concrete barrier for no good reason) was struck and
killed.   The car was lightly damaged.

It's now repaired, and for sale on E-bay in Germany for an *outrageous*
asking price!

http://tinyurl.com/MattMerritPanteraEbay

(Yes I know I misspelled Matt's last name)