[DeTomaso] Brake booster vacuum

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Oct 12 19:51:16 EDT 2012

My 1973 with a dual diaphram vacuum advance has one hooked to ported on
the carb and one hooked to manifold vacuum, all by itself.  The vacuum
to the brake booster comes off a -separate- port on the manifold.

Now... guess which goes to where.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie