[DeTomaso] Brake booster vacuum

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 08:43:12 EDT 2012

ButŠ  it might have 2 hose barbs to make routing of the hoses easier.

My quick fuel carburetor has 3 small hose barbs.  One is ported.  The
other two are not.  They do that to make routing of the hoses convenient.

If the manifold vacuum gauge reads 15-20, that means the vacuum in the
manifold is 15-20.  It might vary some, but it isn't going to drop to 0-1
near the PCV.

You could test it.  Hook up a tee on the PCV and measure the vacuum at the
tee.  Compare it with one of the smaller ports away from the PCV.  I bet
they read the same.