[DeTomaso] FUN RALLY - EAST? Where the car are.

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 23:34:31 EDT 2012

Your guess is as good as mine. All we have is what's in the Registry
and what's in POCA. The vendors have there lists but they do not share them
with us. The rest is just anecdotal. Regardless of your views about POCA,
which I urge all of us to support, we really need to support Chuck's work
with the Registry. That means whenever someone says they know of a Pantera,
we need to find out names and numbers, get pictures and VINs, and so forth,
and then get the info to Chuck.

Jeff
6559