[DeTomaso] FUN RALLY - EAST? Where the car are.

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Oct 11 19:58:41 EDT 2012

In a message dated 10/11/12 16 04 44, jjdetrich at gmail.com writes:

> Sure would be nice if we could somehow access the TEXAS DOT records.
>

>>>When I was visiting De Tomaso last week, they showed me a printout they
got from 10+ years ago, showing every Pantera currently registered in Texas,
with a second part showing expired registrations (cars that had allowed
registration to lapse and/or been taken out of the state and registered
elsewhere).

They started laughing when I was looking through the list and saying, "I
know that guy...and that one, and that one, and that one..." ad infinitum.
Having said that, I knew less than 25% of the names on the list.   There are
a LOT of cars hidden away in Texas!