[DeTomaso] FUN RALLY - EAST?

JPEP33 at aol.com JPEP33 at aol.com
Thu Oct 11 14:53:58 EDT 2012

Now we are starting to cook. Lets get some more ideas.

In a message dated 10/11/2012 1:47:40 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
michaelsavga at gmail.com writes:

I think  given the west coast numbers, 1 out of 3 years on the East Coast
would be a  great solution.

If so, would those in a position to make this happen,  entertain the idea
on a serious level?

I would be more than happy to  facilitate Savannah ( two racetracks ),
Atlanta ( Road Atlanta )
Nashville  ( three racetracks ) or the NC/TV Mtns  ( Summer Summit location
area (  Like Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg )

Savannah is more than capable of being  a perfect host city.
and it is nearly perfectly centered on I-95 between  Miami and NYC.
12,000 hotel rooms, lots to do.

Michael  Shortt

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 2:23 PM, <_JPEP33 at aol.com_ (mailto:JPEP33 at aol.com)
> wrote:

totally understood. All of us would like the rally in our  back yards but
that's not reality. Like was suggested, most of the cars  are on the west
coast  so it only makes sense to lean towards that  area. Maybe every third
year
we  could meet more in the mid  west/east area???????????

In a message dated 10/11/2012 11:00:10  A.M. Central Daylight Time,