[DeTomaso] 73 Group 3 Pantera makes BAT

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Oct 11 14:34:11 EDT 2012

In a message dated 10/11/12 9 04 50, pantera874 at t-online.de writes:

> Wasn't our friend Philippe Olzcyk involved in that car?
>
>>>He's involved with the other Gr3 car that is for sale, the Bang &
Olufsen car that was also at Spa Italia.  The one that just sold (#1070) features
heavily in his book because it had so much racing history, but I don't think
Phillippe had anything to do with it.   I spoke with the owner/seller of
the car (a guy named Eric) at length during Spa Italia.   He is a
forty-something guy who, I think, got a good deal on the car when he bought it, then
became convinced by Philippe that it was worth a lot more money.   So Eric
wanted to sell it, use the money to buy another Pantera, and put the rest of the
money in his pocket.

I'm still waiting to hear back from him.