[DeTomaso] iCrap, iFun Rally and some stuff

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Thu Oct 11 14:00:54 EDT 2012

iFun Rally: this has been discussed on the list at least once in my 10 years.  Same discussion, same cry babies and no resolution.

Tech articles on line: We recently had a president that wanted to do this.  I suspect he didn't have the political oomph to get anyone else excited about it.  Too bad.

iCrap:  locally we now have 3G (whatever the *u*k that means - we are always a generation behind) - a couple of days ago I washed my phone - and survived!  I now have a new phone that will do the following: make phone calls.  If it does more I don't care.

Most importantly: everything you read on the internet is NOT true.

I'm a french model, too!

Bon Jour

PS: cell phone and a AAA card will save your behind.  If you leave your cell phone home, it doesn't work.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 7574 (20121011) __________

http://www.eset.com