[DeTomaso] FUN RALLY - EAST?

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 11 11:25:01 EDT 2012

Michael, what I suggested several months back was to keep it in Reno/Phoenix, except every 3rd (or 4th/5th) year have it in a different state - for obvious reasons.
Does anyone know how many Panteras are in each state?  Surely CA/WA/OR have close to half?????    Common sense should prevail here.
And, then I suggested every so often, have the rally in a different country.  I mean this is the 21st centrury America - people pay $10 for a cup of coffee.  They can save and splurge every so often to travel.  (We were signed up to go to the LeMans this summer - health reasons, we did not go)
----Bill Lewis