[DeTomaso] iCrap

Ron Fogle rfogle1 at aol.com
Thu Oct 11 11:05:05 EDT 2012

Your now alone.  We did not let the kids have texting until they were out of high school.  When the oldest went to OSU, we HAD to get it, because OSU was doing all its communicating with freshmen on orientation activities via texting and he was missing stuff.  There was never a mention that texting was required on their phone, it was just assumed that everyone had it.  Thought I was the only bad parent!

Ron

Ronald M. Fogle
President
Cuyahoga Valley Management, Inc.