[DeTomaso] Observations from a commute in the Pantera today

scott black timepiecepr2 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 10:35:37 EDT 2012

I drove the '72 to work today because  we need to take a photo with it for a collateral piece.  I wanted to share a couple of amusing observations that some of you might enjoy:

1.  Taking my 3rd grade boy to school was fun - it is the fastest he has EVER gotten ready

2.  Elementary school kids are mesmerized by loud, red sports cars; I received a dirty, disdainful look by a father riding a 3 wheel bike while his 8 year old (or so) boy trailed behind dad on his own bicycle, giving me a huge grin and thumbs up that his pop could not see

3.  Soccer moms are not impressed and want to hide their kids from the loud, rebellious car

4.  People tended to stay back and NOT ride my tail in the car on the North Dallas Tollway; not sure if it was the sound or the thought of rear-ending an exotic the restrained them but I loved it!
5.  Oh the joys of driving a lightweight (by today's standards) car!

Best regards,

Scott Black

TimePiece Public Relations & Marketing
Marketing Acceleration