[DeTomaso] Brake booster vacuum

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Thu Oct 11 09:46:52 EDT 2012

My booster was bad in my car. I sent it off and it had quite a bit of
engine oil and was un-reparable. If it sucks a vacuum then air comes from
a booster but what about shut down when the booster neutralizes. I would
thing a check valve would stop this but even check valves have a bit of
leak down. I just don't think the air is a one way flow unless everything
is perfect; which often is not the case.